14 Days Stroke Patient Meal Plan Dinner & 7 sessions TCM Home Treatment
Lunch – 10.30am to 1.30pm
Dinner – 4.00pm to 7.00pm
We deliver on weekends (Monday to Sunday), including public holidays except Eve and 1st three days of Chinese Lunar New Year (4 Days).
We deliver to most parts of Singapore except for the CBD district and certain parts of Central Singapore.
** Please check that we do deliver to your location before ordering.
Download (right click and save) a detailed copy of the areas we DO NOT deliver to here »
- Full payment must be made upon confirmation of your booking to secure the allotted booking slot.
- We reserve the right to terminate the service if payment is not fully received on time.
- ERP charges applied if delivery area falls within ERP zone.
Mode of Payment
- Cheque Payment:
Cheque on first day of delivery
Please issue cheque made payable to “RICHFOOD CATERING PTE. LTD.”, and pass the cheque to the delivery crew.
Please indicate the invoice number on the back of the cheque.
- Bank Transfer or PayNow:
Bank details will be provided upon confirmation.
If you are doing a bank transfer (indicate the invoice number), please do a print screen of the successful transfer and forward to us.
- Credit Card, Debit Card, PayPal
Terms & Conditions
- Full payment must be made upon confirmation of your booking to secure the allotted booking slot. We reserve the right to terminate the service if payment is not fully received on time.
- Prices are subjected to prevailing GST charge.
- Package upgrade can be done by topping up the difference to the quoted price.
- All bookings made are deemed final. An administrative fee of $45.00 ($48.15 w/GST) will be imposed for any termination or amendment. Any discount given will be voided. We will pro-rate the consumed meals at $35.00 ($37.45 w/GST) per meal.
- For delivery commencement or any changes in delivery, do contact us at least 1 day in advance before 5.00pm.
- For meal cancellation, customer must notify us at least 1 day in advance before 5pm. All cancelled meals will be replaced. No refund in cash will be given.
- Delivery hours: Lunch (10.30am to 1.30pm) Dinner (4.00 pm to 7.00 pm). Customers will be given 1 complimentary thermal bag. You are advised to keep food in the thermal bag if not consumed immediately upon receipt.
- We deliver daily including public holidays except Eve and 1st three days of Chinese Lunar New Year (4 Days).
- Due to seasonal nature of vegetable and product availability, we reserve the right to change the menu without notice.