Some error has occured.
Note: Rejuven meal plan recipe is formulated with Chinese herbs. Patients are responsible to consult with their attending doctor to check if the meal plans are suitable. By ordering Rejuven meal plan, the company hereby shall not indemnify the customers for any reason of discomfort due to the ingredients in the recipe. Should you have any queries, please contact us at 6015 0209.
All meals come with:
1 x serving of rice
1 x serving of herbal tonic soup
1 x serving of main meat dish
1 x serving of main vegetable dish
FREE 2 x serving of daily tea (not replaceable and not exchangeable)
*All meals are packed in food grade disposable containers are microwaveable. It is advised
to keep the food warm in thermal bag if not consumed immediately upon receipt.
Lunch – 10.30 am to 1.30 pm
Dinner – 3.30pm to 7.00pm
We deliver daily including public holidays, Eve and first 2 days of Chinese Lunar New Year (3 Days) at additional surcharge.
We deliver to most parts of Singapore except CBD district
and certain parts of central Singapore.
Delivery surcharge of S$5.00 per meal per trip for addresses within Central Business District (CBD) & Town Area (Orchard, Core Central Area).
**Please check whether we deliver to your location or not before ordering**
- Full payment must be made upon confirmation of your booking to secure the allotted booking slot.
- We reserve the right to terminate the service if payment is not received on time.
Mode of Payment
- PayNow UEN: 201108914E
- Bank Transfer: OCBC 713-349660-001
- Credit Card, Debit Card, PayPal
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Full payment must be made upon confirmation of booking. We reserve the right to terminate the service if payment is not fully received on time.
- Package upgrade can be done by topping up the difference to the quoted price.
- All bookings made are deemed final. An administrative fee of $45.00 will be imposed for any termination or amendment. Any discount given will be voided upon termination. Unconsumed meals will be refunded without discount. We will pro-rate the consumed meals:
Wellness and Nourishing meal: $32.00 per meal, Diabetic Patient meal: $37.00 per meal, Cancer / Stroke / Post-Surgery Patient meal: $42.00 per mealNo reinstatement will be allowed once cancellation is done.
- For delivery commencement, do contact us at 6015 0209 at least 2 days in advance between 9.00am to 5.00pm.
- For change in meals delivery dates, customer must notify us at least 2 days in advance between 9.00am to 5.00pm. Meals are non-refundable and exchangeable.
- Delivery hours: Lunch (10.30 am to 1.30 pm) Dinner (3.30 pm to 7.00 pm). Customers will be given 1 complimentary thermal bag. You are advised to keep food in the thermal bag if not consumed immediately upon receipt.
- We deliver daily including public holidays, Eve and first 2 days of Chinese Lunar New Year (3 Days) at additional surcharge.
- Due to seasonal nature of vegetable and product availability, we reserve the right to change the menu without notice.
- RichFood (S) Pte Ltd shall not bear any responsibility for food consumed after the stipulated time line.