Frequently Asked QuestionsTo ease your queries, we have came up with a list of frequently asked questions
Frequently Asked Questions
We are TCM herbal soup specialists. We design TCM herbal soup according to a different type of body constitution. We have soup specially designed for customers who need medical health attention, for example, strokes, diabetics, cancer, and post-surgery.
Nourish and wellness soups menu are like an everyday meal. The combination of herbs
in the soup nourish your health and also regulate your body constitution in general.
We provide 5 types of healthy TCM food meals.
- Nourishing & Wellness meal (suitable for daily intake)
- Herbal Essence
a. Diabetes meal (suitable for had/ having diabetic client)
b. Stroke patient meal (suitable for had/ having stroke client)
c. Cancel patient meal (suitable for had/ having cancer client)
d. Post-surgery meal (suitable for client had/having surgery)
- Customised meal (not sure what to get? Our experienced TCM experts will advise you accordingly)
All meals come with:
1 x serving of rice
1 x serving of herbal tonic soup
1 x serving of main meat dish
1 x serving of main vegetable dish
FREE 2 x serving of daily tea (not replaceable and not exchangeable)
*All meals are packed in food grade disposable containers are microwaveable. It is advised to keep the food warm in thermal bag if not consumed immediately upon receipt.
-Anyone who is seeking healthy food meals
-Suitable for a client who had/ having a stroke, cancer, and diabetes, or client who had surgery.
Make an appointment with our partner – Yong Kang TCM and they will advise you accordingly.
Whatsapp them at +65 9396 1415
All ordering is processed online at www.rejuven.sg/order. Please note that we can deliver your order 3 days after your purchase.
We provide multiple modes of payment:
- Credit Card, Debit Card, PayPal
- PayNow UEN: 201108914E
- Bank Transfer: OCBC 713-349660-001
- Cheque Payment: Cheque on first day of delivery. Please issue cheque made payable to “RichFood (S) Pte Ltd.” Please indicate the invoice number on the back of the cheque.
We deliver to all residential addresses in Singapore mainland with exception of Tuas and Sentosa area. Delivery surcharge of S$5.00 per meal per trip for addresses within the Central Business District (CBD) & Town Area (Orchard, Core Central Area).
For CBD and town area postal code, please see here.
Our delivery time:
Lunch – 10.30 am to 1.30 pm
Dinner – 3.30pm to 7.00pm
We deliver daily including public holidays, Eve and first 2 days of Chinese Lunar New Year (3 Days) at additional surcharge.
You may do so by informing us at least 2 days before between 9.00am to 5.00pm at 6980 5608 to terminate your package.
All bookings made are deemed final. An administrative fee of $45.00 will be imposed for any termination or amendment. Any discount given will also be voided.
We will pro-rate the consumed meals at $35.00 per meal.
We will do the necessary refund after the above mentioned charges. No reinstatement is allowed once cancellation is done.
Kindly inform us latest 2 days before between 9.00am to 5.00pm at 6980 5608. We will postdate the meals and have them delivered till the end of the number of meals that you have booked. In the event that the meal has to be cancelled without sufficient notice given, there will no meal replacement nor refund.
Terms & Conditions
- Full payment must be made upon confirmation of booking. We reserve the right to terminate the service if payment is not fully received on time.
- Package upgrade can be done by topping up the difference to the quoted price.
- All bookings made are deemed final. An administrative fee of $45.00 will be imposed for any termination or amendment. Any discount given will be voided upon termination. Unconsumed meals will be refunded without discount. Regular Consumed meals will pro-rate at $35.00 per meal. No reinstatement will be allowed once cancellation is done.
- For delivery commencement, do contact us at 6980 5608 at least 2 days in advance between 9.00am to 5.00pm.
- For change in meals delivery dates, customer must notify us at least 2 days in advance between 9.00am to 5.00pm. Meals are non-refundable and exchangeable.
- Delivery hours: Lunch (10.30 am to 1.30 pm) Dinner (3.30 pm to 7.00 pm). Customers will be given 1 complimentary thermal bag. You are advised to keep food in the thermal bag if not consumed immediately upon receipt.
- We deliver daily including public holidays, Eve and first 2 days of Chinese Lunar New Year (3 Days) at additional surcharge.
- Due to seasonal nature of vegetable and product availability, we reserve the right to change the menu without notice.
- RichFood (S) Pte Ltd shall not bear any responsibility for food consumed after the stipulated time line.